Teacher's Retreat with Ryan Leier
Join Ryan Leier for a retreat designed for yoga teachers + dedicated yogis who need the space to nourish themselves + do some personal healing work so that they can keep supporting others in doing the same.
WHEREBlue Room at Wood Acres Retreat Centre Moose Jaw
- The Wood Acres Retreat centre has been hosting our One Yoga trainings for over 7 years.
- Magic happens in the blue room.
- Be supported by props from half moon + teacher from One Yoga.
- Accommodations are very are very simple, there is no Wifi, giving you space to take in the prairies grounding + the spacious saskatchewan skies.
- Daily fresh food provided by Thrive Juice (which includes daily fresh juice).
- This is an opportunity to practice yoga without the distractions of everyday life and find some space for you, the one who is usually in the seat of the teacher, the one holding space for others. This is your time to have the space held for you. Spend quiet time alone, or connect with others in the yoga community.
- It is an experience that brings you closer to yourself, at the same time giving you a strong sense of community and a deep pull into your own personal practice.
- deepen your practice
- collect yourself, connect yourself
- connect with community
- nourish with wholesome meals + fresh juice
- daily walks in the prairies
- long quiet sleeps
- 2 blue room asana practices per day (with props + one yoga teaching assistants to support your personal practice)
- daily meditation + pranayama
- time to reflect + write
- time to rest, time to breath
- 24 hrs of studio access for self practice + personal meditation
For those who need space to rest. The ones who want to chat and the ones who...just need a second. For those who are healers + those who are healing (aren’t we all?). For those who want to go deep. For those who want to laugh.
This is your chance to practice yoga without the distractions of daily life.